There is so much for kids aged 3- 4 years at the festival. Check out how much fun they can have over the festival weekend!
- Main Stage – The main stage will be crammed with interactive entertainment, competitions and shows. Daily shows include kids favourite characters and the UAE’s favourite kids magician Magic Phil. Fancy dress competitions will be held for your kids to take part in, and if your child has always wanted to be on the big stage then they can enter our festival talent show! Competitions are free to enter, shows are free to watch Schedule soon to be announced
- Interactive Zone: From arts, crafts and canvas paintings to jewellery making and dressing up, this is the zone that really lets your kid’s imaginations set alight as there is no limit to what your child can create. Free to enter, some crafts may be an additional cost. Find out more
- Silent Disco: Let your little one’s dance their socks off in this super cool silent disco, while you sit back end enjoy the silence. Free activity Find out more
- Play Town: Welcome to the biggest, loudest, bounciest, craziest, messiest and most magnificent town on Yas Island. This is the big town designed for little people where the buildings are bouncy castles, little trains are the transport and the neighbours are clowns and mascots! Some activities may be an additional charge. Find out more
- Soccer and Cricket Zone – Let them enjoy free fitness and soccer classes. Free activity Find out more